Spawns & Quests:
- Auction Castle Spawn [BETA] * Should now have increased spawn rate and density.
- Hidden Medusa Spawn * Should now have increased spawn rate and density.
- Hidden Grim Reaper Spawn * Should now have increased spawn rate and density.
- Hidden Hellhound Spawn * Should now have increased spawn rate and density.
- Hidden Demon Spawn * Should now have increased spawn rate and density.
- Selkies Boss * Selkies door has been replaced with an automated level requirement check.
* The level requirement check begins as soon as you enter the bridge. However blocking the respawn of the boss is still illegal and PvP are not allowed including blocking people.
- War Arena * Now has a teleport in Event Island for none VIP.
- NPCs & Boats * You can now travel with boat from VIP temple.
* Should now have a underground cave to make the arena more favorable for both sides.
* You can now travel with boat from Rookgaard at South West.
* You can now buy magic equipment, runes and potions from Xodet in South West of Rookgaard.
* Rookgaard hired Captain Bluebear to it's harbor in South West.
- Rookgaard Rookgaard has been seperated and now functions the same as in Real Tibia
- Features * Rookgaard now includes several unique spawns for both regions.
- Rookgaard Bosses * Snorlax now has a limited walk path and are now even more dangerous.
* Rookgaard now includes unique bosses for both regions.
* Rookgaard now includes unique product creatures for both regions.
- Bug Fixes: 34
- New Spawns: 11
- New Houses: 10
Santa Claus and his big bag of gifts stumbled into Masiyah to reward the good players. You can visit him on the ground floor of the temple/depot of Thais.
Greetings everyone, We would like to inform you, that we are currently in search for new tutors on our server. For more details check out our forum and sign up in order to apply at: Tutor Application thread
We wish you to enjoy the darkest night, as the shadows of thousand years rise again unseen and unknown voices whisper in the trees, saying that it is HALLOWEEN!
During this day we will be hosting a house decoration contest event, of course with a Halloween theme.
There are no rules, just stick to the theme and make the best of it! Use your imagination to the fullest!
If you wish to participate, simply send a screenshot of the decorated house and your character name to [email protected] until 1st of November, 7:00 PM (server time).
We will be choosing the best 3, which will be rewarded accordingly:
- 1st place: 1000 premium points
- 2nd place: 700 premium points
- 3rd place 400 premium points
Winners will be announced on 2nd November.
We want to see a place that will scare the hell out of us this Halloween! Are you with us?
Best wishes from Masiyah Staff and have a frightfully good time on Halloween! GOOD LUCK! The winners of our halloween house decoration contest are:
We're happy to finally introduce the long awaited Crime Day Event, which will start right after the countdown.
During this day, you are allowed to break few of the rules listed below and you would not get punished for it!
- Spamming - Repeating identical words or sentences in a public chat very fast in order to spam or annoy people.
- Multi-Clienting - Using more than one client in order to kill people..
- Magebombs - using multiple clients in order to kill people by luring them to a specific place and logging in all of them at once..
- Scamming - Trying to get people's items/money/account/houses/other properties by tricking them..
- Healing from Protection Zones - Healing people that are pvp'ing outside of a protection zone whilst being in a protection zone oneself..
- Cheat Scripts - You're allowed to use obvious cheating scripts in your bot, such as faster healing..
- Trapping - Blocking spawns so you can hunt there or blocking players' way (can include anti-pushing, but does not include blocking multiple spawns and super duper spawns).
- Insulting/Threatening Staff Members - Insulting and/or threatening staff for their actions in the past on private messages or default..
The purge will start back again after the 24 hours have expired (the crime day will end).
Do you think you can play this game?