Dear community, We're proud to announce the rules of the long awaited Crime day, as well as re-introducing our social Daily Questions on Facebook & Twitter, where you can win 80 premium points Daily. We will also anounce some decreases of prices in our shop on some of the most popular items! Starting off, the Crime day. During this day, you will be able to do almost anything you want and get away with it! The rules you are permitted to break are following:
- MC (Magebomb, using multiclients to kill people etc)
- Destructive Behaviour
- Healing from Protection Zone
- Using cheating scripts
- Insulting Staff Members (You can finally flame Senpai without being punished for it!)
We are pleased to announce the launch of our reborn Masiyah Server. With your support and loyalty, wishing for more entertainment to the community.
This update is comprised of :
- "Crime day event" - a day where you are free to break (most) of the rules e.g Sio from PZ, MC pk (mage bomb) etc.
- The level boosters have been nerfed, to make the game more fair to play for everyone, they will also be extremely expensive first day of launch and not worth, so players have to work for their levels in order to get to the top of the highscore! We will be awarding the top 10 highest level players 2 weeks after the launch the 2nd October on the ladder with 5000-1000 points!
- 97 map errors & 19 bug fixes
- New Adventure quest
- New monsters
- Some spells, items & runes changes, and the last but not least
- Awesome PIN system.
- New Push system.
- Trial VIP days.
Make sure to invite your friends, boost your gaming-experience by grouping up!
Our staff has been working with apprehension, to bring the best experience as possible,
The reset will occur 18th September 18:00
Future is always bright for our community.
Enjoy to the fullest,
We have added a new system which allows you to exchange the frags you earned from fighting a guild war into premium points!
We're going to try out this system in hopes to see a lot more guild activity and furious battles!
By exchanging war frags you are not removing them from your statistics, but you are losing them from the top guilds ladder. So if you wish to climb that ladder with your guild, you should keep the frags.
You can access this option by logging in into the account which is the leader of the guild, then going to your page. Once you click View, you will get a list of players which have participated in the war + the number of points they've earned. If you want to trade the frags for points, simply click the red confirmation button.
Each player will get the amount of points equal to number of frags they have participated in during the war (1 point per assist, 2 points per last hit).
Except the guild leader, who gets the number of points equal to total amount of frags in the war.
In addition, the guild wars page has been updated in order to show information more clearly, plus you can now see all the frags in each guild war!
Good luck and have fun!
The website has been updated and improved. We will be making many more updates soon (both in-game and on the website) so keep tuned!
- The mana costs of sorcerers & druids UE spells have been increased.
- The mana cost of Hells Core (exevo gran mas flam) has been increased by 200 mana (previously 900, now 1100).
- The mana cost of Eternal Winter (exevo gran mas frigo) has been increased by 200 mana (previously 900, now 1100).
- The mana cost of Rage of the Skies (exevo gran mas vis) has been increased by 150 mana (previously 600, now 750).
- The mana cost of Wrath of Nature (exevo gran mas tera) has been increased by 150 mana (previously 600, now 750).
- Druids can now use Electrify (utori vis).
- The defense values of might rings have been adjusted to 8% against death damage and 15% against everything else (previously 20% against everything).
- The price of might rings has been adjusted to 100k for 20 charges.
- NPC Premium Exchanger will now offer you more points in exchange for your game tokens.
- Envenom (utori pox) is now correctly dealing poison damage instead of death damage.
- NPC's Yaman & Haroun are now selling the correct amount of charges on their amulets and rings (stone skin amulets still remain at 1 charge).
- The broadcasted messages for server save & map clean have been corrected to state the correct amount of time until the next save or clean.
- PIN system (greatly improves your account security).